Unfortunately, things can sometimes go wrong with us. Turns out the zipper is broken? Has the online order still not arrived? Whatever the complaint may be, report it. Please contact the customer service department via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you quickly by stating your order number and a photo of the complaint. We will assess the complaint and try to resolve it to everyone’s satisfaction.
Customers will be answered within a few days of receipt, if more time is needed for processing, we will let you know.
Terms and Conditions
Article 16 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a confirmation of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- A complaint about a product, service or the entrepreneur’s service can also be submitted by contacting us by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or by telephone on
+31 (0)6 44 54 11 39.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation within a reasonable period or within 3 months after submission of the complaint, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.