Cookies LABEL 27
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that your computer or mobile device stores. This happens when you use our website/webshop.
Cookies from third parties
We use the following cookies:
Cookies for the functioning of the website
Functional cookies ensure that our webshop functions correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as placing an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
Cookies for statistics
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about how our webshop is used with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store for the benefit of our users.
Cookies for social media
Cookies for marketing
We do this so that we can make you the most relevant offers possible based on your online surfing, searching and buying behavior.
Cookies for interests
Anyone can set their computer so that cookies are not accepted. You may have problems during the ordering process. If this is the case, we request that you contact us so that we can still enter your order.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can look in the help file of the internet browser how to block all cookies or how to ensure that you receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
How can you manually disable cookies?
You can easily disable cookies manually in any browser. Note: If you disable cookies, your usernames and passwords will no longer be remembered on any website. Read below how to disable cookies per web browser:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click the “Alt” key on your keyboard.
3. In the menu bar that appears at the top of your screen, select “Tools” and then “Options”.
4. Then go to the “Privacy” tab.
5. After “Firefox will”, choose “Custom settings for history”. Tick your preferences here and then save them.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. In the menu, select the option “Extra” and then the option “Internet Options”.
3. Click the “Privacy” tab.
4. Under the “Advanced” button you can tick and save your desired options.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select “Options”.
4. On the “Advanced Options” tab, select Content settings.
5. On the “Cookies” tab you can then tick and save the recommended options.
1. Choose “Preferences” from the task menu and click “Security”. (The task menu is at the top right of the Safari window and looks like a gear.)
2. In the “Accept Cookies” section, check if and when Safari is allowed to accept cookies from websites. For more information about the options, click the button with the question mark.
3. If you want to know more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.
We will have to adjust the above statements from time to time, because for example change our website or the rules surrounding cookies. We are allowed to change the content of the statements and the cookies included in the lists always and without warning change in advance. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.